We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Payment by cash or check will be accepted.
- We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. You may call the office with a payment. We do not keep credit card numbers on file in the office.
- Patient online account: You are able to pay online from a secure patient account portal with credit cards or electronic checks. This does require you to register for an account.
- The following link can be used: https://patient.sesamecommunications.com/gmorrisdds1
- For those in need of financing we accept Care Credit and Lending Club utilizing the 6 month interest free plans or longer term plans with interest. Please visit their websites to apply.
We will be happy to file your insurance claim forms and work with you to estimate insurance benefits for your procedure. Since there is such a wide variety of policies available we do not know with certainty what your insurance will pay. We therefore have determined standard deposit amounts per procedures that will be due at the time of service. For those patients that we know cost and coverage estimate of insurance, we require your estimated portion not covered by insurance to be paid at time of service. Please remember all insurance estimates are dependent on benefit coverage and availability at time of service. We can not know if benefits are used for treatment in other offices or if the plan has changed unless you tell us.
Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within two to four weeks. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid its portion is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. Any over payment will be refunded as a check.
Please visit the Insurance section of this website for more information.
Please contact our office with any concerns or questions regarding your account at George E. Morris, Jr., D.D.S., P.C Phone Number 708-798-4730.