Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more.
- Each patient must complete a screening questionnaire.
- All that enter the building must have their temperature taken and wear a face mask.
- Appointments will be spaced to limit exposure between patients.
- Only one person will be allowed in the office, if space permits, with the patient. You may be asked to wait in the car if space is not available to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. Particular symptoms to be aware of include; dry cough, shortness of breath, fever, loss of smell or loss of taste.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: